Our Quality Matters
By Rick Howenstein / February 14, 2023
The quality of our furniture and how it benefits you
Our dining tables feature...
- Reinforced Corner Block Bolts with 1/2 inch bolts & locking nuts and washers for maximum strength and stability.
- Folding Leaf Hinges to enable the leaf to store flat as well as add leaf apron protection.
- Apron Stabilizers to ensure strength and stability of the table.
- Metal Ball Bearing Extension Glides (instead of other standard wood gear extensions) to make for a seamless, smooth transition from smaller to larger dining.
- Gap Covers to ensure that aprons are continuous and allow for minor table expansion due to drastic climate changes.
- Self Storing Butterfly Leaf (Leaves) to save space.
Our chairs feature…
- Leg Stretchers to ensure chair legs do not loosen from strenuous and everyday use.
- Leg Stretchers are both glued and screwed in place.
- Solid Wood Construction (all parts and components).
- Reinforced Corner Block Bolts with 1/4 inch bolts & locking nuts/washers for maximum stability.
- *Custom Finished Chairs are leveled ensuring stability.
- *Custom upholstery seat options are all manufactured in the U.S.
Our bedroom and storage furnishings feature...
- Full extension metal glides.
- English and French dovetail drawers.
- Solid wood construction